All published articles in IMRJ has undergone rigorous peer review process based on initial editor screening and anonymized refereeing by two referees. The ultimate purpose of peer review is to sustain the originality and quality of research work and filtration of poor quality and plagiarized articles. Peer review assures research quality.
IMRJ Paper Publication Process –
- The Author writes a research manuscript and submits it.
- The Editor do the initial screening and forwards it to the Reviewers
- Reviewers review the manuscript according to the guidelines provided and verify the quality of research.
- The article is returned to the Editor along with a recommendation to whether reject the article, revise it or accept it.
- The Editor drafts a decision to be sent to the Author.
- The article is returned to the Author along with the reviewer’s feedback
- The Editor receives the updated article and send it to Publication department