International Multidisciplinary Research Journal (IMRJ) - ISSN 2424-7073 is a peer-reviewed , scholarly , open access, online journal focusing on social sciences humanities, natural sciences and technological development. The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. Thus, it reports on the latest research findings and innovations to raise the understanding of the global development.
IMRJ aims to provide a forum for scholars and practitioners in Multidisciplinary studies to exchange ideas and publish research that further enhance the knowledge and understanding. Papers published by the journal aim to represent important advances of significance to specialists within each field.
The journal welcomes articles, research notes, and book reviews that focus on the dynamics of global change and development of all regions, societies, cultures, and the global community.
IMRJ interested to publish articles covering the following
• Technological changes
• Impact of globalization
• Governance & Democracy
• Political conflicts
• Economic changes
• Health care
• Law & justice
• Immigration issues
• Civil war & children
• Gender equity & Women’s status
• Agricultural & Fisheries development
• Poverty & vulnerability
• Natural Disasters
The IMRJ Journal's mission is threefold:
1. Offer perspectives on contemporary research by giving voice to leading scholars and policymakers in the field
2. Promote Multidisciplinary research of renowned experts in the field
3. Play a role in shaping the future of intellectual discourse.
The Journal welcomes original research papers written on issues relevant to education, health, politics, security, economy, culture and social dynamics and technological advances in contemporary world. We are pleased to consider articles with historical background sections so long as such analyses are crucial for advancing core arguments.
ASIJ accepts following types of articles:
• Review Article - An article discussing a single topic in detail.
• Original Article - An article reporting results of clinical, pre-clinical and experimental research including randomized controlled trials, international studied, case-control studies, outcome studies, studies of screening and diagnostic test and cost effectiveness analysis.
• Short Report - Report of work on significant novel developments or important preliminary observations.
• Rapid Communication - Articles reporting results of a pilot study or preliminary findings of a study
• Case Series - Report of a series of two to six similar cases
• Case Report - Report of a single case
International Multidisciplinary Research Journal also publishes announcements giving information about international conferences around the globe.