1. The published articles will be available for use by scholars and researchers under a Creative Commons License.
2. The copyright of the paper belongs to the authors. And they are transferring the copyright to publish the article and used the article for indexing and storing for public use
3. The authors reserve all proprietary rights such as patent rights and the right to use all or part of the article in future works of their own such as lectures, press releases, and reviews of textbooks.
4. Written permission must be obtained from the Editor-in-Chief in the case of republication of the whole, part, or parts thereof, in periodicals or reprint publications by a third party.
5. The authors declare that the material being presented by them is their original work, and does not include material taken from anywhere.
6. The final version of the paper which they submit, is not substantially the same as any that they had already published elsewhere.
7. They declare that they have not submitted the paper to any journal for publication.